Hello Santa Clara County!
Legal professionals in Santa Clara County have already been electronically filing court documents in several case types over the last couple of years. Effective February 13, 2018, it will become mandatory to eFile documents for General Civil cases, as well.
While some courts choose to introduce eFiling with a short permissive phase, Santa Clara courts have mandated the practice from the beginning. Many filers will have had cause to eFile in surrounding counties or in other case types.
[textblock style=”1″]Download the free Instant Expert guide to eFiling in Santa Clara County>>[/textblock]
How to prepare
If you haven’t already been eFiling in Santa Clara County for other case types, now is your chance to get ready. One Legal has prepared several important training tools to help get you up to speed.
Attend a webinar
Our experienced eFiling experts and customer success specialists will be holding two live webinars to demonstrate the eFiling process in Santa Clara, and to answer any questions about rules and requirements.
Tuesday, February 13 at 12 p.m.
Thursday, February 15 at 10 a.m.
Download important resources
We’ve done the research and leveraged our experience to create top resources to help you with your eFiling.
Still have questions?
Need assistance with eFiling? Check out the other resources we offer to help you get ahead.
- Enlist One Legal Concierge. Filing your documents electronically can be as simple as sending an email. Our expert team of court specialists can handle many services on your behalf, including court filing, ordering service of process, and arranging courier services. Learn more.
- Drop by office hours. Our training specialists host special office hours twice a week to answer questions, provide specific demonstrations, and otherwise help customers with the eFiling process. It’s a chance to learn how to make the most out of eFiling through One Legal.
- Pay close attention to comments. Remember that the court clerks are learning the new rules too, and any remarks they leave on your documents are an opportunity for you to learn more about what they will be looking for in the future.
- Continue to review our guides and checklists, and subscribe to our blog for updates, industry insights, and how-to articles for the world of eFiling and beyond.
Advantages to using One Legal in Santa Clara County
As a highly rated electronic filing service provider (EFSP) and all-in-one legal support solution, there are several key advantages to choosing One Legal for eFiling in Santa Clara County.
- One Legal has been eFiling in Santa Clara County since 2015 and has been delivering physical documents to this court for nearly 30 years.
- You can manage your Civil cases with the same, reliable service you’ve come to know for Family Law, Complex Civil, and Probate. No new tools to learn or additional login to memorize: it’s a single sign-on solution.
- Our top-rated Concierge service will be available for your Santa Clara Civil filings—get a document specialist to file on your behalf.
- Unlike other providers, we can file and serve in all case types in Santa Clara and file in any court in California—whether physical or electronic.
This new eFiling process to Civil case types in Santa Clara will have all the same convenience you’ve come to expect from One Legal:
- Quick and simple ordering workflow
- Free conversion of all uploads to text searchable PDF
- Simple billing and invoicing features
- World-class training and customer support
- …and more
Are you ready to start eFiling in your court?