Access documents at any courthouse – state, district, or bankruptcy – in as little as 24 hours. One Legal delivers a single, nationwide source for court research needs with the same promise of quality you rely on for other critical needs.
Your time is valuable and our single platform for nationwide court research allows you to put your focus on more important things to support your case. Our team of experts knows how to find the documents you need, efficiently navigating the phone lines and hallways of distant courts.
- Electronic delivery of court records to you in as few as 24 hours.
- Timely status reports that keep you and your projects on track. And best of all, we save you time by managing the entire process.
- Set fee limits for public record document retrieval. If your court records are larger or more expensive than expected, we’ll contact you for further instructions. Less risk, fewer worries.
One Legal provides Public Records Court Research and Document Retrieval for General Civil Filings, including but not limited to:
- Secretary of State Corporations
- Family Law
- U.S. District Court
We can retrieve:
- Court Order
- Declaration in Support
- Memorandum of Point and Authorities
- Notice of Motion
- Proof of Service
- Request for Dismissal
- Statement of Damages
- Statement of Disputed or Undisputed Facts
- Summary Dissolution
- Temporary Restraining Order
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.