Access documents at any courthouse – state, district, or bankruptcy – in as little as 24 hours. One Legal delivers a single, nationwide source for court research needs with the same promise of quality you rely on for other critical needs.
Request dockets and documents from all federal and state courts, or submit a research request and have an experienced court runner obtain documents that meet your criteria. We’ll deliver your documents electronically, or in hard copy.
Get your documents quickly
- Nationwide team delivers documents to you, fast — One Legal’s network of researchers can often obtain court documents and return them to you electronically, or in hard copy, in a few as 24 hours
- Online ordering and 24/7 access to status reports — Order online in moments. We’ll keep you constantly updated on the status of your order or you can track your order online 24/7
- Stay in complete control — Set fee limits for public record retrieval. If your request exceeds your limit we’ll call you for further instructions.
- Receive your documents electronically — Once we’ve got your document, we’ll electronically send you high-quality scans at no extra charge. Hard copy delivery is also available.
- World-class support — High-quality customer support by phone or email, reachable in minutes.
Documents we can retrieve:
||Proof of service
||Request for dismissal
|Declaration in support
||Statement of damages
||Statement of facts
|Memorandum of authorities
|Notice of motion
||Temporary restraining order
Research & retrieval: Datasheet
Download a summary of One Legal’s research & retrieval service. Includes features, pricing, and key facts.
Download now >
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.