eBook: Cook County court filing guide
Learn special requirements and procedures for filing cases online in Illinois' busiest circuit court: Cook County. Topics covered include:
- Initiating a new case
- Searching case numbers in each division
- Getting a hearing date / filing a notice of motion
- Adding a return date
- Optional court fees (i.e. mailing fees / jury demands)
- Ordering process serves from the Sheriff
- eFiling support numbers for each division
... and more!
"I love this service! If you need filings done with the court, this is the company to do it. Once your matter is set up it is very easy to upload documents and know they will be filed. Prompt confirmations!"
MICHELLE, VIA TRUSTPILOT