This product highlight is brought to you by One Legal Technology Partner, Easysoft.
Easysoft offers real estate attorneys, general practitioners, and their staff automated CD (Closing Disclosure) and HUD forms, that help create error-free, compliant closing documents for residential and commercial closings.
As closings involve complex calculations and have a high potential for errors, Easysoft helps by eliminating the need to process closing documents manually and helps increase efficiency by as much as 70%.
With Easysoft real estate software, attorneys and their staff can work anytime, anywhere because the software is web-based and works on any device, including MAC computers. Plus, the integration with InfoTrack makes it fast and easy to file 1099s immediately after each closing. Best practices by real estate attorneys, paralegals and staff have shown that filing 1099s as closings are complete, saves time, money and helps firms avoid potential penalties by missing deadlines.
Whether your firm specializes in commercial real estate work, is a closing attorney for banks and lenders, or you are a solo general practitioner handling a small amount of real estate work, using automated forms and easy-to-use software is important to producing fast, accurate documentation.
Some of the popular features include:
- Once and done data entry – saving you and your staff time that can be spent on the business of your firm
- Auto-calculating CD and HUD – calculation errors are the biggest problem faced by firms handing real estate transactions but the powerful auto-calculating tool inside Easysoft ensures your numbers are correct
- 1099 eFiling – directly from the software, through InfoTrack, this popular feature has helped thousands save time and money
- Interactive ledger – export your ledger to work with your QuickBooks software and more
- Closing summary report – track the success of your firm and review with your accountant or financial professional at year-end
- eSigning – useful for those instances where agreements need to be signed quickly and securely.
- Free tech support – from our U.S.-based support team. Free trial, and free training videos are available.
Easysoft integrations and other features
- InfoTrack, making it fast, and easy to file 1099s and to conduct title searches
- Dropbox for easy filing of documents associated with real estate closings
- Interactive ledger that allows you to export to QuickBooks, print checks and more
To find out more about how to avoid the year-end rush to file 1099s visit
this 1099-S blog.
Easysoft From the Beginning
Founded in 1986 by a real estate attorney and a programmer who were looking for “a better way” to handle closings, Easysoft has been THE choice for real estate practices and solo and small firms who have limited real estate work. Today, Easysoft serves thousands of attorneys and their staff with affordable, easy-to-use software for real estate law and general practice firms.
For more information, visit Easysoft Real Estate Software, call 800-905-7638, ext. 1 or email us to speak with a Product Consultant, schedule a demo, and access your FREE trial. Mention One Legal and save 20% off your first year.