Email to File is the fastest, most convenient, and lowest-risk way to file your documents. Simply attach your documents to an email and provide us with just a few pieces of critical information — our team of experienced document specialists will then review, assemble, and deliver the filing on your behalf.
The Email to File service includes:
- Review of your filing — We’ll check your filing for common errors and adherence to local court rules so you avoid rejection and delays.
- Assembly of your filing as per local court rules — We’ll print, assemble, and organize your pysical filing or, in eFiling courts, convert your document to PDF, add exhibit bookmarks, and make it text searchable by applying optical character recognition (OCR).
- Creation of your filing order — We’ll place your filing on your behalf, ensuring it gets precisely where it needs to go.
- Delivery of a courtesy copy (optional in California only) — At your request, we can also create and deliver a courtesy copy of your filing to the court.
Key benefits of using Email to File:
- Fast, simple, and convenient — Sending us a filing takes just seconds. We’ll review, assemble, and file your documents on your behalf, saving you time to focus on what matters most.
- Reduced risk — We’re court filing experts with more than 25 years of experience. In San Francisco, for instance, 99.9% of filings placed by our document team are accepted the first time.
- Clear and simple pricing — Email to File costs just $39.95 per transaction* in addition to the regular One Legal service fees and court filing fees, if any.
*A higher rate applies for self-represented litigants. See our pricing page.
One Legal’s Email to File service: Datasheet
Download a summary of One Legal’s Email to File service. Includes features, pricing, and key facts.
Download now >
Blog: Everything you need to know about sending large files by email
Using Email to File is as simple as sending an email. However, there are a few things you need to know about sending large attachments.
Read more >
eFiling available in:
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.