As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus COVID-19, One Legal is here for you to support your business during these challenging times.
Our employees have moved to remote work in order to ensure their health and safety while also doing our part to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. All One Legal services, with the exception of Concierge, remain available and our team members are ready and waiting to support you.
- Service of Process – We continue to accept all process serving documents and our network of certified partners continues to serve papers across the U.S.
- eFiling – You can continue to submit electronic filings. All eFilings will be held in a queue when the court is not currently open to accept documents.
- Physical Filing – Wherever courts have stayed open or made drop boxes available to accept filings, One Legal continues to deliver documents to the court. Where deliveries are not being accepted, we’ll queue your filing to be delivered when the court re-opens.
- Concierge – To better focus our resources we have temporarily suspended this service.
- Customer Support – Our agents are available via email and on the phone to assist you as always, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Please only call if your matter is extremely urgent as our team will be busy working with the highest priority matters.
We know that keeping up with and understanding the status of the various courts and how they are responding to the crisis is a challenge.
Several times a day, the courts release new information and provide revised operational details and we post regular updates about these changes.
Thank you for being a loyal One Legal customer.