We understand the importance of staying on top of your filings — whether it’s knowing when your documents have been filed to when you will receive your caption page, or when a service attempt has been made to when you will receive the proof of service.
You let us know that you wanted to receive emails that gave you clearer and more specific updates on the status of your order and better explained the timing of the next steps.
We’re constantly working to improve our service based on your feedback. That’s why, over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a number of enhancements to help keep you updated on your orders. The changes will mean a cleaner look and will make it easier for you to understand your order status.
Today, we’re happy to announce that the first of these changes is a redesign of the order status emails.
Improvements to order status emails
Some of the improvements you’ll notice are:
- The case title is in the subject line so you’ll know which case you’re getting updates on before you even opened the email.
- You’ll know when you can expect to hear from us next and the approximate time you’ll receive the caption page or proof of service.
- Our customer support team gathered your frequently asked questions and provided answers to them in the Knowledge Base. You can get to this page directly by clicking the FAQ link in the email.
Depending on your order, you’ll mostly receive the following status emails:
- Order placed email confirms that we have received your order and are reviewing it for completeness.
- Order in progress email confirms that your documents are on their way to the court or your filings are on their way to being served.
- Order filed/served/delivered email confirms that your documents have been filed, served, or the courtesy copies have been delivered.
- Order closed email confirms that your order has been completed and your caption page, confirmation report, or proof service is attached to your email.
- Important notice regarding your order email may be sent for a few different reasons: difficulty in processing your order, the filing was rejected or couldn’t be served, or cancellation of your order. But don’t worry, a member of our support team will contact you to discuss any issues and how we can help.
The updated emails are available today, so take a look and let me know what you think once you’ve received them. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.