We’re getting in touch again to let you know the current status of One Legal’s services and the next steps we’re taking to support you while the coronavirus outbreak continues.
We know that the ongoing situation is unsettling for everyone and that the continuing restrictions on movement are still having a significant impact on the courts and the normal functioning of the justice system.
Court filing and process serving remain available through One Legal
- eFiling—Where available, you can continue to submit eFilings through One Legal. However, where the court is closed, you might not receive a response from the court until it re-opens.
- Physical Court Filing—at some courts, closures are affecting the physical delivery of court filings. Please check the latest status on our website. Where a dropbox is available for general filings we will deliver your documents. However, where a court has requested to only receive emergency filings you must select Urgent Service—otherwise your filing will be held and delivered when the court re-opens.
- Courtesy Copy Delivery—Courtesy copies can only be delivered where the court is open. Please check with the court before requesting a courtesy copy delivery.
- Service of Process—Our network of process servers continues to serve papers throughout the United States. You may continue to submit process serving orders.
How you can help us
- If you do need to place an emergency filing (e.g., a restraining order), adding Urgent Service to your order so that we can ensure it is dealt with immediately.
- Using our self-help resources at support.onelegal.com and checking order status by logging into your account and visiting the Orders tab.
- Only calling us if you have an urgent question or problem.
If you do need to speak to us, call 1-800-938-8815—our revised opening hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday to Friday. We are receiving a high volume of calls, and our team is working as quickly as possible, but you may have to wait longer than usual.
Thank you to our colleagues and customers
We’re extremely grateful to our colleagues working hard to keep our services available. We also want to thank you for bearing with us while we navigate the best ways to serve you during this challenging time.