Process serving is a tough business to do right, which is why we take great pride in our success rate. One Legal’s focus on quality and technology means we stay connected to our process servers, allowing us to ensure your documents are promptly served. Our online platform gives you 24/7 access to updates on your serve, as well as to your proof of service. Make your job even easier by leveraging One Legal to quickly place service of process requests when making any court filing, even eFilings.
As the market leader in California, we successfully deliver thousands of serves every month. Place your process serving with One Legal and you can feel confident that we’ll take care of the details when your reputation is on the line.
When you use One Legal for service of process, you benefit from:
- Easy, online ordering — Place your order online in minutes, at any time of day. Just upload your documents, provide a few details, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Flexible pricing options — Choose from our standard, priority, and same day services and add additional services as and when you require them.
- Optional extra services for difficult serves — For those tricky services, add skip tracing/locate services or a stakeout to ensure your papers get served.
- Option to add filing of your proof of service — In physical filing courts, you may choose to have One Legal automatically file your proof of service for a seamless, managed experience.
- Regular status updates online and by email — We’ll keep you updated via email and on our website on the status of your serve. You get 24/7 online access to affidavits of service.
- Customer service by phone & email — We have California-based support staff available to provide assistance and to answer any questions you may have.
Process serving with One Legal: Datasheet
Download a summary of One Legal’s service of process service. Includes key features, pricing, and key facts.
Download now >
Instant Expert guide to service of process
Learn more about service of process and how to choose a good process server in this free Instant Expert guide.
Get your free guide now >
- Standard: First attempt made within 72 hours of request
- Priority: First attempt within 48 hours of request
- Same Day: Attempt made the same day of request
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.