One Legal is built on the belief that court filing should be fast, simple and stress-free. That’s why we’ve developed a simple online ordering system and a single case portfolio for tracking the status of your filings and accessing your court-returned documents. You upload your filing via our website, and our team of document specialists handles everything else on your behalf.
Every set of documents is handled by an experienced filing expert who will print, review, and assemble your filing in line with local rules and requirements. We’re committed your success, so if we see something that needs to be corrected we’ll contact you and do everything we can to get it amended.
Our team manages communication with the court so that you can focus on the things that matter. We’ll keep you posted every step of the way and scan and upload your court-returned documents as soon as they’re available.
Court filing made easy:
- Free to join and no contract — It’s free to join and only takes a minute. There’s no contract; we charge per filing you place.
- Fast and simple online ordering — Send us your filing via our easy to use website. We’ll print, check, and assemble your documents before we hand deliver them to court. Need something filed immediately? Urgent service is available.
- 24/7 tracking via one clear case portfolio — Follow your order’s status online. We scan and upload your court-returned documents so that you can view them at any time of day.
- Dedicated customer support — If you need help, our U.S. based support team will be happy to assist by phone or email.
- Optional additional services — Save time by adding on extra services, like personal service of process or delivery of judge’s courtesy copy, as you place your filing order.
- One simple payment per filing; all fees disbursed — We pay all fees, including court fees, on your behalf at the court window. We send you one simple invoice and accept your preferred payment method.
- Dedicated account manager — Corporate and law firm customers get a dedicated account manager and access to our training resources, including MCLE-accredited courses.
Court filing is available in:
- New York
Court filing with One Legal: Datasheet
Download a summary of One Legal’s physical court filing service. Includes features, pricing, and key facts.
Download now >
Ebook: The reasons court filings get rejected (and how you can avoid them)
Learn why court filings are rejected and what you can do to ensure it doesn’t happen to you.
Get your free guide now >
- When placing a filing you have the option to select Urgent Service. This option will escalate your transaction to the top of our list and ensure that your documents are handled in the filing office straight away. This is our highest level of service and provides you with immediate attention. Additional fees apply.
eFiling available in:
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.