Trust experience: we’ve been filing court documents for more than 25 years and pioneered electronic filing over a decade ago. We’ve harnessed this experience to build our eFiling platform with one thing in mind — your success. Today, we’re trusted by tens of thousands of legal professionals and file almost a million documents every year.
We believe that eFiling needn’t be complicated. That’s why our system includes core features, like PDF conversion, as standard. It’s also why we disburse all fees, including court fees, on your behalf and send you one simple invoice for each filing that you place.
We’re a comprehensive litigation support firm, which means we can offer unique features — like the ability to add on personal service of process as you place your filing — and a human touch. Corporate and law firm customers get access to dedicated customer support by phone or email and their own account manager.
Unparalleled features and support:
- Free to join and no contract — It’s free to join and only takes a minute. There’s no contract; we charge per transaction..
- Simple and intuitive workflow — Our website is easy to use and comes with added features, like PDF-conversion, as standard.
- 24/7 tracking via one clear case portfolio — You can view all of your court-returned documents and access status updates for all of your cases at any time of day.
- World-class customer support — If you need help, our U.S. based support team will be happy to assist by phone or email.
- Option to add physical services — Save time by adding on physical services, like personal service of process, as you place your filing order.
- One simple payment per filing; all fees disbursed on your behalf — We pay all fees, including court fees, on your behalf. We send you one simple invoice and accept your preferred payment method.
- Dedicated account manager — Corporate and law firm customers get a dedicated account manager and access to our training resources, including MCLE-accredited courses.
eFiling is available in:
Electronic court filing with One Legal: Datasheet
Download a summary of One Legal’s eFiling service. Includes features, pricing, and key facts.
Download now >
Instant Expert guide to eFiling
Learn more eFiling and how to choose the best electronic filing service provider.
Get your free guide now >
Ebook: How to prepare your law firm for eFiling
Is eFiling launching in your area soon? Find out how to get prepared ahead of time to ensure that you’re not caught off guard.
Get your free ebook now >
eFiling available in:
For 25 years, customers have relied on our comprehensive suite of products for all their litigation support needs – both electronic and physical filing, service of process, eService, court research, court document retrieval, and courtesy copy delivery.
Get ready to make your work remarkably easier.