CaseLink is a tool to support complex civil litigation, CaseLink is the fastest and most efficient way to exchange service documents.
CaseLink provides an accessible online solution for complex case document management. All parties to a case can quickly review case information and serve all case participants, via a centrally managed eService list, at the touch of a button. Staying informed of case activity is easy with 24/7 online access to all served documents and automated service alerts.
A central case hub — all case documents quickly accessible in one place
- Access to centrally updated case information, including a complete list of parties & representation
- A secure and easily searchable document repository containing all case documents
- The ability to view and download all public case documents anytime, anywhere
Enhanced eService — a managed service list and fast, simple eService
- eServe the entire service list in just a few clicks and receive certificates of service by email
- Email notification, with direct links to the served documents, when there has been a new eServe in the case
- A dedicated case manager keeps the service list up to date, so you don’t have to worry
- All served documents are stored in the cases’s easily searchable document repository for the lifetime of the case
Want to use CaseLink for your complex case?
- Download and personalize our sample Case Management Order.