Recently, One Legal launched CaseLink Enhanced eService to support Construction Defect and JCCP cases in San Diego. So what is Enhanced eService?
- Our CaseLink eService lists have been designated by the court as the official eService lists for notices sent from the court and are managed in-house by 2 full-time One Legal employees to ensure you have the most correct list available. This list is compiled by:
- Monitoring documents that are filed through One Legal, such as answers and notices, and making updates contained within those documents
- Requests from firms participating in the case
- Requests from the San Diego Superior Court
- Documents can be served publicly or privately within the system so we can support exchange of all documents including correspondence, discovery, or service.
A certificate of service is generated for each transaction and emailed to the individual who placed the service transaction.
- eServe unlimited recipients unlimited pages for a low-cost flat transaction fee.
- Each time you serve documents, they are populated into a document repository that you can access anytime, from any place in the world, from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Our simplified workflow makes it easy to upload and eServe your documents in as little as 4 clicks of a mouse.
- Check the status of service at any time by logging into CaseLink and viewing your transaction.